1. Nordstrom: Through Sunday, save an extra 20% off sale items. This is my favorite sale today and the one I’ll be shopping the most. Since opening up a credit card account with Nordstrom a little less than two years ago to shop their famed Anniversary Sale, I’ve come to really understand and appreciate all the hype surrounding this fashion blogger fave.
Don’t have or want to open a Nordstrom charge? Don’t worry. With Nordstrom Rewards, you can still earn points, no credit card or debit card needed. Details here.
This store isn’t just expensive designer brands – although it’s definitely the place to get those, too, and to save big on brands like kate spade New York, Tory Burch, Burberry and UGG, especially today! – Nordstrom has a ton of really affordable items in all categories. Think BP, Halogen, Caslon, Hinge, Topshop and so many more.
Nordstrom is also aggressively price matching so you can shop with confidence. And everything is FREE SHIPPING and FREE RETURNS! This is a lifesaver! The return policy is super generous, another plus.
What can I say, I’m a convert. Why should I pay $30 for a blouse at a fast fashion store with no perks when I can get a higher-quality blouse on sale at Nordstrom for the same price? And if you like a particular style, chances are Nordstrom will carry it from one season to the next, so you can buy more colors or replace well loved items.
I’m especially a fan of the Nordstrom mobile app, and no, I have not abused it with late-night binge shopping. I’d never do that! But seriously, it’s so easy to browse and save favorites and shop for myself and for gifts. Love it.
If I haven’t convinced you, today’s Black Friday sale will! Many of you have been longtime Nordstrom shoppers and convinced me to give them a look, and I’m so glad you did! #thankyou
2. Anthropologie: Save 30% off each and every item! I’m cheap and I’ll be the first to admit it, but when it comes to gift giving, I love to splurge on friends and family. That’s why I always get gifts at Anthropologie…probably fulfilling some personal fantasies by buying things I want for myself for others. Because it’s okay to shop for others, right?! At least, that’s my rationale!
Besides, Anthropologie has lots of affordable gifts ($15 and under) that are still unique and very chic. And everything’s on sale!
3. Amazon: I have it on good authority – from my husband! – that today you can save big on Amazon devices like the Fire TV Stick ($29.99), Kindle ($49.99) and Echo Dot ($39.99). We have the Echo and let’s just say Alexa is my new best friend…except when my precocious and highly verbal three year old overrides Mom’s commands and has the lights flickering on and off, or plays loud and obnoxious kid music at 6 am. But other than that, she’s great!
For all other Amazon purchases, make sure you use Tracktor (https://thetracktor.com/) to make sure you really are getting the price on something before you buy (my husband uses this and swears by it).
4. Gap: While many other sites offer savings up to a certain percentage, Gap really is 50% off everything! This is the time to buy all the fall and winter fashions you want for yourself as well as gifts for the whole family. Use code TGIF50 online.
Old Navy has some pretty great deals, too, and that’s where my MIL went this morning for the doorbusters and came back with shopping bags full of goodies!
5. Shopbop: Shopbop’s epic buy more, save more sale is going on now: Get up to 25% on orders of $800 or more on sale and full-priced items with code GOBIG16. Okay so spending $800 sounds insane BUT the trick is to go in on this sale with friends. If you each get those Tory Burch boots or Kate Spade bag you’ve been eying, the potential for saving is superb.
Those are my top Black Friday sales so far! I’m away for the weekend and my internet connection isn’t the greatest, but I will do another blog post with all the items I’m buying as soon as I can. And don’t worry because Cyber Monday is almost here (and let’s be honest, it’s really Cyber Week as far as sales go) so there’s still time to save big on all your holiday shopping! xxBB